Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The sweetest baby boy ever and his super fun big brother

Oh how I wish he were mine!! The most beautiful baby boy I have ever laid eyes on...

Introducing my new nephew, Colton James Rowan. He is approximately 6 weeks old in the photo. He is the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen. Creamy sweet skin you just want to nuzzle.


This is my nephew Tucker Allen; he is Colton's big brother. He's about 3 1/2 in the photo. A ball of energy, this one! And so sweet. He has the cutest expressions. He's like an old man in a little kid body. His voice and the things he says just crack me and his cousin Melanie up... He adores Melanie (and she loves him, and Colton too!)





This is Colton last Saturday. He is now 4 1/2 months old and is such a sweetheart. He laughs and coos and gurgles and raspberries and drools. Boy does he drool! He makes the funniest faces and I just sat holding him and looking at him and adoring him until I realized I needed Melle to hold him so I could take pictures - so that I could look at him long after his momma took him home. Isn't he sweet? I want one I want one I want one... Maybe for Christmas?

Melle's Auntie Sarah is such a sweetheart to bring him and Tucker by for a visit... I love watching her be a mommy now; I remember when she would babysit Melanie for me! And now Melanie is babysitting for her!

No comments: