Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The next day

Busy again today. Helped Amber move some stuff into her new apartment. She isn't moving in until next week, when she will actually start living there. Me, I would be sleeping on the floor the first night, just cause it's so exciting!

Speaking of sleeping, my eyes are burning cause I am so tired. But I don't want to go to bed. I am like a kid whose naptime has come but refuses, thinking she is going to miss out on something fun while she is sleeping. Silly kid, you are missing out by staying awake! You will be wishing you took more naps when you get to be an adult!

So I think I will go to bed now. At least I got the bathrooms cleaned today. Well mostly, I still have the floors to do. But I am making progress!

We shall see how I do in the days ahead.

No comments: